Bridal Packing List – the Ultimate Checklist
Congratulations! Your wedding day is just around the corner. It’s time to get prepared for the BIG day. With a little help from this awesome ultimate bridal packing list, you’ll be ready in a minute.
Why do you need to consider the bridal packing list? Let’s rewind back to your night before the wedding. The stress shows up and you can’t remember exactly what you need for the day. Why spend the last hours as miss struggling to remember what important things you should bring to your wedding when you can do it the easy way and create a bridal packing list?
I strongly suggest doing this one week before the wedding and crossing the list the day before. Add all the details you need and start packing. So making the whole process easier for you, instead, you need to create the sheet yourself; I wanted to put together the perfect bridal packing list. Therefore, this ultimate checklist includes literally everything you might need to bring with you. If you need to change and add more to the list, you can do selections and separate the groups to exactly what you need. Plus, checking the list is always a fun thing to do. It’s so satisfying.
Another thing I want to bring up is to assign the task to someone dear to you. Because you will be the star of the night, you can always ask one of your bridesmaids or family members to keep track of the packing list during the day. A little help never hurts someone.
Right, so now after you have the ultimate checklist (you can always download the list and print it) let’s go together to the process and cross everything from the bridal packing sheet.
The Ultimate Bridal Packing Checklist
- Wedding Rings
- Wedding Dress
- Wedding Veil
- Wedding Shoes (and flats/pump if you have to change them later on for dancing)
- Jewelry & Hair Accessories (necklace, earrings, headpiece, crown)
- Wedding Underwear
- Bridal Purse
- Contact Lenses (if you are using ones)
- Touch-up Kit (lip gloss/balm, face powder, face wipes, bobby pins, hair scrunchie, etc.)
- Emergency Kit (waterproof plasters, aspirin or paracetamol, safety pins, tampons/panty liners, etc.)
- Toiletries (toothbrush, deodorant/antiperspirant, mini perfume, hair comb/brush, mini shampoo, dry shampoo, nail clippers, mirror, towel, etc.)
- Bridesmaids Gifts
- Groomsmen Gifts
- Cell phone and Charger
- Wedding Day Template
- Wedding favors (if you are bringing)
- Ceremony attributes (if you are bringing for the sand ceremony, unity cross, etc.)
- Reception Decorations (if you are bringing DIY pieces or some personal decor touches.)
… Finally, you are ready! Have fun at your wedding and enjoy every second. Let me know down in the comments if you downloaded the list, or you created your own. You are more than welcome to add suggestions to the list. I would love to hear your opinion.
Leave a reply